Got a Bobs Machine plate on the way!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TritonGlenn

Reaction score
After numerous performance issues and discussions with the manufacturer of the hydraulic plate that I recently purchased (a little more than two months ago), the manufacturer of that plate has offered to buy back the jackplate and spacers they sold to me, minus shipping, and give me back all of my money. I'm not going to drag their name in the dirt here, particularly since the plate was very well made, and they agreed to do a return for me on it. The main issue was that the plate was not the setback advertised (I ordered an 8", and I got a 7 1/8"), and my boats performance decrease (loss of a small amount of speed, and lots of handling characteristics). I was going from a 6" manual T&H Marine / 2" Bobs spacer setup, which was actually 8 1/2" of setback due to the T&H plate measuring 6 1/2".

So... now that my transom is "neeked" :lol: , I ordered a 10" hydraulic Bob's Machine plate. I can't wait to get it in.
banana.gif

All the best,

Glenn

That's ok, I will

Detweiler was one of the all time worst service companies I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with.

I ordered one with my 2005 929 and recently added the guage, without it I was guessing while running at what height engine was at, for best performance on my boat I run it on #2, any higher and water pressure will start to drop off.:)

Latest posts

Back