Goodbye Dad......

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Neeley

Reaction score
My Dad passed away this morning....thank you all so much for your support and prayers.

May God Bless each and every one of you.

Ken, I'm so sorry to hear that, keep your faith and strength for your family as they will be looking toward you for it. May God Bless you and your family Ken...

Buzz

You know in your heart you made the right decision. Peace be with you my friend and now begin the healing. We are here to continue to help all that we can.

TOXIC

Ken,

We are truly sorry for the loss of your dad. Your family is in our prayers.

Bob G.

Never truly a "goodbye", just more of a "see ya later". I think someone said it before, but life on earth is just the preparation. God be with you and your family Ken. You'll remain in our prayers for strength and healing.

-Terry & Annalene H.

Ken, I'm sorry to hear of your loss. May God be with you and bless your family. Robert

Ken, I'm Sorry for your loss. The good memories will take his place as your comfort.

My heart aches for you because I know how you are feeling... But, as was said, this is just a short term separation... May the peace of God be with you and your family... and, may he give you love and understanding... Your friends are all here for you...

Greg

Ken: Not much more to add other than your father is now with OUR FATHER and in a much better place.. My prayes and best wishes are with you and your family.

BF

Ken,

I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Brian

Ken - Please pass our family's sympath, prayers and support along to you and yours. A father is not just a job, its an adventure, a passion and a pleasure. I know your father was all of this and more.

Michael Trepper and family

Ken,

Only 7 months ago I wore your shoes. A similar pair at the least. My dad has always been my best friend and in November, he lost the battle to Cancer of the Brain.

I miss him terribly and the void is immeasurable however, the memories and love we shared helps me get through the rough spots.

In the beginning, we all prayed for a cure and begged the good Lord for a Miracle. As time went on my dad started to tell us not to worry about the Miracle, pray for God's will to be done.

I still don't understand why he had to go but, I trust with all my heart that he is much happier now than he was during his short stay here.

I wish you and your family the best. Just remember to smile and think nothing but good thoughts. It will be harder than anything you have ever done but, your dad would want it no other way.

Kindest regards,

Chad L. Dwyer

Ken,not much can be added to what's been said above ,

just know you're in our thoughts and prayers.. Mike and Terri L.

Deepest sympathies to you and your family, Ken. No words can soothe your sense of loss, but please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Your Dad is in a better place, as long as you live, and your sons and theirs he lives in them. Remember your Dad and do all you can to help your boys remember him.

Even after 16 years I still hear things like "Dad used to laugh like that" and "you look more like him everyday". Tell me my Dad is dead... know what I mean.

God's love and peace be with you.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss Ken,...but there's no doubt you made the right decision....call me sometime..we'll hang out on the boat with a C&L and a couple lines in the water!!

Mac

Ken:

My condolences to you and your family. I appreciate your pain as I lost my youngest sister in January. Her essence departed its body but she's not gone. She lives in my mind and in my heart. I sense her in the rain shower and I feel her in the rainbow thereafter.

I wish the same for you...

Pama

Ken,

Over time, the hurt that you feel now will slowly dissipate and be replaced by all the love your Dad had for you and your family.

My continued best wishes and prayers for you and your family at this time.

Tex

Sorry to hear about your Dad Ken. May your family find peace.

Hang in there buddy!

Take consolation knowing that your dad's in a better place now...

az

We're very saddned by this news. Kathy and I will keep your family in our prayers. And again, if you need anything, call me.

Craig & Kathy

sorry for your loss...I will be facing a similar situation in the future and can't imagine what you have gone through

I lost my dad when I was just 16 years old. I still miss him but I know he must be thrilled that I've passed on the love of fishing to his grandson. Your dad will live forever in the minds of you and your children.

Ken, Sorry to hear about your fathers passing for you and your family.

Are thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Mark

Ken, thanks for letting us know. You have made many friends here and I know we all share in your sorrow. Someday -- not in this life -- but someday we will all understand those things that simply make no sense now. Peace be with you....

JJ...

Ken

Sorry to hear about the loss of your dad.

I pray if I am ever in that position, that my family will have the courage to make the same choice that you did.

Steve R

I just got back to work Ken and read your thread...So Sorry to hear of your loss and may God Bless You and your Family!

TEE

Tommy

Ken,

Condolences on the loss of your Dad and continued prayers for you and your family.

Sue D.

We are burying Dad this Thursday....ironically, that is my mom and dad's 34th anniversary.

Thank you all again for your thoughts and prayers.

Ken, the fond memories will get you thru the hard times. Keep your chin up!

I'm sorry to hear the news Ken. I look forward to meeting him someday. I'm hoping to come down to St. Clair soon, maybe we can hook up. Our condolences.

Gene, Peggy and Jennifer

Ken,

Got up this morning with you on my mind... I pray that you will find comfort in your faith and being with friends and family. It not good-bye... It's "see you soon"... And, now all his hooksets will be perfect... no boatside releases or sheepheads!!! God bless you and yours.

Greg

The funeral is going on now as we speak (well,..type)..it started at noon. I will send a sympathy card to Ken on behalf of ALL of us at the NTOWS. Will also send one to Jill Cicero regarding the loss of her Mother....from all of us!

Thanks, Mac!

Ken, now that the funeral is over, (and this is for Jill and Marke, and Richard as well) I just want to let you (and your family) continue to be on my prayer list. When the pain and tears seem to be the greatest, try to remind yourself that it wouldn't be that way if you didn't love him (her) so much.

I didn't know what "mourning" meant until we had the funeral for my grandfather. He was a pastor - and a darn good one. When the presiding pastor spoke the words, "Well done faithful servant," I mourned in my life for the first time and couldn't control it. I almost had to leave the church, but my wife and aunt were there to provide comfort and reassurance.

How sad it is when someone is gone and no one is there to mourn for them. We're here if you need the comfort and reassurance. (Matthew 5:4)

MO

ken:

my condolences to you and your family.i know it is a diffuclt time for you and the family,but remember he will be with you watching over you and the family always.

i went through it with my dad in 98,he passed away in the house here while i was at work,but my mom and son were here at the time,luckly my brother was here to take my son out of the house while we had the funeral home come and take him out for the arrangements.it was diffucult for all of us but we all made it through pretty well.

my dad smoked igars,and there has been times we all smelled them,wether it be in the house,with no one around,or outside in the yard,where he liked to be,it was his way of saying im keeping an eye on you all.

ken,my sympathys to you and your family.

jeff

Ken

Been off the board for several weeks. Sorry for your loss and God Bless.

Fatrap

Back