Good Mornin' NTOWS - Thanksgiving

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Good morning everyone. Mid 40's and rainy and it snowed yesterday. Not much, but snow just the same. Nancy and I are going over my niece's today for Thanksgiving dinner. She always puts on a nice spread and her husband will cook a turkey for us to take home.

He cooks them in a deep fryer and boy are they good. It will also be kind of special because my niece's husband just found out a couple of weeks ago that he had a 15 year old daughter

and she's coming to dinner. He had dated the mother years ago and when they broke up she was pregnant and didn't want him to know. I think the were both like 22 or close to that. Anyway, the mother told her daughter about all this in the spring and finally told her the whole story and her father was a couple of weeks ago. She only lived about 40 mintes away.

It's going to be fun to meet her. Dad and my niece are very happy about this and my 10 year old great niece thinks it's great she now has a big sister.:)

Anyone traveling please be careful.

Everyone have a great and safe day.

Uncle Billy

Have a great day everyone!

Its snowing here in Massachusetts. One of my kids said it feels like Christmas with the snow. I certainly do wish Christmas was more like Thanksgiving ;)

Paul

Mornin' all, and Happy Thanksgiving! :) . And, let's not forget about the deployed troops who cannot be home with family and friends.

Morning. Yep snowed here last night also. Everybody have a safe holiday.

BF

Back