Go Wings!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Zuber

Reaction score
Been pretty slow on the old board today...

So...

How many games will it take the Red Wings to beat those "sad" (they got the blues) players from St. Louis???

az

How is NJ doing? I don't have cable, so I don't get the games anymore. No paper either. Come to think of it, I live a pretty secluded life! LOL I figure if things get bad enough, somebody will call!

GO BLUES!!! Sorry Andy....I'm in Missouri....had to say that!

Ouch, by an expansion team from the south? Can there be a worse fate? Do they even KNOW what ice is in the Carolinas?

Watch it, Andy, or I WON'T post the article about pull handles and locks!

GO BLUES!!!!!!

(who will choke after five games, like they usually do)

Sorry, Ed. I'm originally from Colorado. (Go AVs???)

Uuhhmmmm, I guess for the sake of my team, I'll go down with the ship.

GO BLUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can live with Blues fans...

But Av's fans???

aaaack!

Can't do it

az

The Wings and Av's have some serious history...

Most noteably the brawl they had several years back...

Even the goalies met at center ice and dropped their gloves !!!

Ever since then....

az

Give those Av's FANS some time to mature. Their team is young and the fans are more like rowdy teenagers than us calmer, more mature fans rooting for teams that have some history behind them. We NEVER do crazy stuff like those wild, obnoxious AVs fans. LOL!!!

(Now....where'd I put my blue face paint?)

Andy,

I played with Stephane Yelle for years, he's got two cups now...i think. first year in the league got his first.

Pierre

I thought they stopped playing hockey when the Penguins gave up for the year to play golf???

The Avs are not a young/new team, They were not an expantion team, they were the Quebec Nordiques and just relocated to Colorado.

Hope the Sharks take them out in the next round.

John, I beg to differ. For people who live in Colorado, the AVs ARE a (relatively) new team - for them. Hockey wasn't even in my vocabulary until after I graduated from college. Heck, today I can hardly keep up with where the puck is when I'm watching a game on TV.

Mac, I'm with you. I'm not a St. Louis native, but I've seen enough of the Blues to know that reaching the Stanley Cup Finals is going to be VERY difficult for them, let alone winning it. I'll not take your bet on Detroit winning in five.

The BRUINS will go ALL THE WAY.......Next year.

When the B's are out I have to go with the Av's. If it weren't for them, my buddy Ray would never have won a cup.
s_raycup_vt.jpg

No Mac I didn't have the size or the "will" to make it too far...actually while my buddy was working on his slapshot, I was working on his sister...that's what happen to me!!!:)

gotta admire determination though...p.s. I never got anywhere!

Pierre

LOL...we'll atleast he scored!!...ahahahahh.........and you weren't sent on your way with a major misconduct penalty!! (or were you???)

Mac

Marke,...I agree with you about Ray Borque,.......I was happy to see HIM win a cup...but the Avs can kiss my o-ring.......I admire talent and he had a TON of it,...same with Forseburg,..but I loathe Patrick WAH and although he's gone now,...I LOVED to despise Claude Lemieux..........man Detroit went NUTS when McCarty kicked his hiney!!...I couldn't believe the cheapshot he put on Draper that year when Draper had to have all that facial surgery...remember that??.......man I'm not a vindictive guy, but there wasn't ANYBODY in MoTown that didn't want to see Lemiux payed back for that!!....and he got it alright,....Claude "the Turtle" Lemiuex,...what a wuss!!! Bring on the 'blues bigdogs!! Wings in 5!

Mac

Latest posts

Back