• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Garmin GPSMap 188C & GarminGPSMap 178C

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Long

Reaction score
I got new HDS units for Christmas so I need to let someone else get some use of these good working Garmins. Both are color and were working fine when I uninstalled them. They are both loaded with Fishing Hot Spots mapping, all the lakes in north central Alabama and all in Tennessee except far east lakes.

The screens are in perfect shape, no scraches or marks. The 178C has a built in antenna and the 188C has a external antenna, both come with puck trandsducer for trolling motor on shoot throught the hull. Both have factory manuals and 16 mg data card included with a card reader and Fishing Hot Spots CD, to load other lakes to the cards.

I have sales receits for most of units, tranducers, and mapping. They are complete ready to mount and enjoy. $200 shipped to your door for both or $125 each seperate. I have pictures of the screens in action for both units, let me know if you want me to email them to you. Thanks, have a great fishing new year. Jack

Well, that didn't last long...guess I should have checked earlier today.

Latest posts

Back