Fork McDonalds Tournament

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking about all three days, but what a nightmare it will be. 3000-5000 boats launching, getting up at 3am, getting home during rush hour... (that's driving to Fork from the metroplex). I SURE wish I could find a back seat.

did you go last year.... it's not that bad!!

I had a good time....

Kraig

No, this would be my first year... I'm hoping for the 2.50 pounder... small fish are my forte... of course yesterday, my biggest bass there was half a pound, though I was crappie fishing.

I'll be there, but not sure yet if I

ll get to fish on Friday yet. I have to get an alarm system installed in the Stratus this week.

I just spoke w/ your wife... she is coming in on Tuesday... Thanks again!

Kraig

Thanks, keep your eyes open for a truck that fits my needs. Dodge or Chevy 4x4.

I think my partner for Fork this weekend is backing out. Good luck, Wilder

I'll be there, staying at Popes Landing this year, Leaving tomorrow night, and I cant wait

William, call Pope's and tell them you want a boat slip. They charge $3 to launch, but $5 for the boat slip. If I were staying there, I'd get one... nothing like skipping the launch line. They'll only rent the slips to those staying there (during the tourney) unless everyone who wants one gets one, then it's first come, first served. I doubt there'll be any free, so make that reservation if you want one.

Be prepared, when dealing with that mean old coot who owns/runs popes. He is about as friendly as a brick. We quit staying there b/c of his bad attitude.

Wolf

Do you guys want to try and meet up Friday night?????

My cell is- 214-402-8898 I'll be at Quail Hollow there is a picture of my boat in my library..

Kraig

Wolf, I don't know if the same old guy runs it. The guy I talked to was a younger guy (30s probably) and real helpful and nice. Maybe he just didn't know to be mean.

Kraig, I _might_ try. My problem is I'll be getting up early and getting home late as it is, have a 1 year old, and my wife is making me take off Thurs so I can keep the baby and she can get something done around the house. Who knew kids were so clingy? :)

Or not... I'm partnerless now. I think I may end up sitting this one out.

Kraig,

I will try to get up with you I'll have my boat there this year It is a 882DC (red, white, black colors, just like the one they used in the broucheres) I'll pulling it with a green chevy c1500 and has a nitro sticker on the back window. Hope to catch up with you

Latest posts

Back