FORE!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
I needed to take a break from drawing for a while...it felt great!! I fished, golfed and just slowly recharged my creative batteries, which was long over-due! Mini and I were golfing one Sunday, when this idea came to mind.....I tweeked the caption, but the "visual is the same!":p Some times the best ideas come at the wierdest times, ..but I deal with it!!:blink:

Mac

BassFan09-06ZOOM.jpg

That's a good one Mac. I sometimes wish they made a floating ball !

Mark:lol::lol:

I like that one...People could never believe the ammount of balls that come from a pond on a yearly basis...Thousands....They make alout of money re-selling them.....

Of course I never hit the lakes,I usually almost kill someone In another fairway..:D JR

Good one Mac. When I golfed I just threw a ball into the water trap as an offering to the water god. Never helped it usually followed with several follow up balls.

fatrap

I always like the one where a golfer walks up to his playing buddy and asks; "I see that you have a new putter, did you need a little extra weight? His buddy replies; " Nah, the other putter didn't float!"

Latest posts

Back