for any and all who are going to the rally

• Thread starter JEFF WHITE [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/83
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEFF WHITE

Reaction score
i just reserved a campsite at cumberland bay campground.so far,not one of my fishing partners have given me a straight answer as to them going or not.i know my brother wont be going since he has 2 ruptured discs and is not able to stand or sit very long.i on the other hand am still going going,no matter what.now for anyone who needs a space to sleep,eat,park there boat with electric hookup.i have space for 4 people and another boat.

so if anyone wants to split the cost of space,food or whatever,i have the extra room.i sleep in the truck/van,depends on which vehicle i bring,so if you want to bring your tent or do what i do.i got a site next to the bathrooms,which if i remember in ny state,have showers and such there,and are 99% of the time always clean.

i always bring the barbecue grill and small propane stove to cook on,for lunch,breakfast,and such.a good hot brakfast and a cup of coffee is nice on those chilly ny. mornings!

i also have room in my boat,but the dilema i have is no casting platform in the back,just the front only.

let me know if anyone needs room/space.we do the same thing on the lake ontario trips for salmon and smallies,which works out great since you dont have to take everything off the boat when at the motel,and there is electricity at the site to plug in the boat and use the coffee pot in the morning,or do any repairs to the boat,and besides the view is better,since i got a site at the water loop,you can go down and check the lake conditions out.

oh forgot,i got the site for friday and saturday,which works out good for me.plus,i am leaving on thursday afternoon so i can fish it friday to get the feel of the lake,and get a ct. license also.anyone from pa. heading up at that time and want to caravan up,let me know.need a ride up if going as a non boater.

sorry for the long post,but i figured ill give everyone as much info they need to make a decision for themselves.2 nights at the campsite is $48.50,which is cheap,and you can watch your boat all night and save time by not having to put everything back in/on the boat in the morning.

will see ya all there!!
rightdone.jpg

what?nobody intrested?it might be a little primitive,but hey we have been doing trips like this for over 6 yrs now,and it works out great!they have hot and cold running water at the bathrooms,not like you have to boil your own water.

if intrested,leave me a voice mail at 570-764-2134

Jeff,

Wish I could join you...love camping and us "Magna Boys" ought to stick together...LOL. Maybe next rally...the talk is drifting again toward Missouri...That would be one where you could drive out and fish in mine...I just can't make this one because I am pre-registered in a local club tourney and my draw partner is counting on me and I am third (down by 25 finish points...one place ahead of both 1 & 2 tie me with them (two places or more and I take the lead) and down by 3.47 lbs from #2 and 4.8lbs from #1...and the next two tournaments are on "my" lakes)...so I am definitely "in the hunt" for the "ANGLER OF THE YEAR", some money and big time bragging rights!

BTW, watch for the pictures and maybe a "Grab Bag" series on the "Removable" 3' deep 12" high back deck going into mine. I "think" I have everything worked out...adding a livewell so plumbing connections are brass garden hose quick connects...electrical is molex plugs. While I won't be removing it all that often (whereas you might) it was designed for removal so I could convert back to open water fishing or pleasure craft easily, two big 3/8ths inch barrel bolt gate latches hold it in place (securely).

And, your boat looks GREAT...seems to me that only the new 21' Tundra may be a better hull...if it is deep enough. BTW apparently the design lives on as the 19' Lowe...I have checked it out thoroughly and it is the same except about 8" wider...

Later...Have a great time at the rally...and put that 1st place plaque on the side of the left console when you win!

Greg

greg,ill try not to dissapoint ya.ill have to fish the lake friday to find the big ones.going to fairhaven this weekend for big browns.getting ready for the rally trip.putting my boxes together and such.the plastics,the rods,reels,and boat.

Latest posts

Back