Flasher

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travis Blankenship

Reaction score
Does anybody know where I can order a good Flasher. I am thinking about that or putting a thru hull transducer. I am losing my depth when I am on plane. What do y'all like better, a Flasher or a thru hull transducer. Any help would be thankful.

What do you have now?

A flasher as the same issues as a fishfinder if the transducer isnt located right. My 882 when i had it had a factory installed flasher and it didnt work worth a hoot at speed because the transducer was glued too far forward. I never fixed it and concentrated on getting the fishfinders ducer placed correctly.

I dont know if anyone still makes an indash installable flasher anymore. Zercom has been discontinued by humminbird and lowrance no longer shows one on their site either.

Jim B,

We (Humminbird) make a flasher but it is for ice fishing!

We do however have the Circular Flasher View in some of our smaller units and this year have introduced the Ice Flasher feature in them as well (uses the color pallets that our Ice Flasher does). Beyond that we have a vertical flasher in most all of our units. It is called the RTS Window (Real Time Sonar came from back when we owned Zercom) which is good for up to 40 updates per second.

JimB is right: a flasher won

Latest posts

Back