Finally.....uncovered pics.

• Thread starter Bryan Fary [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/88
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryan Fary

Reaction score
Finally got an uncovered pic of my new toy. Caught the first fish yesterday afternoon, so it has been baptized! Still have my Pro Team 185 for sale. Just wanted to show off my new one.

Bryan
Nitro.jpg

Another tin owner arrives in the promised land...

Nice looking rig, Bryan. Happy days with it.

Nice boat! I'm feeling the pull from the glass side as well.

I really like those OU colors!

Harpo

Nice boat! I felt the pull to the darkside this spring and I couldn't let go. I really like those Nebraska colors. Now all you need is a Blackshirts t-shirt!

SWEET boat Bryan!!! I think you will really like her... What did you name ber BTW?

Dark side? You guys got it all wrong, he came over FROM the dark side. The evil tin men will never win. Good always triumphs over evil. One day glass boats will be all that you see and the world will live harmoniously! Big fish will be caught by all (cept maybe Trep and Scott), all boats will go at least 60 mph and will handle chop with ease. Rivets will be outlawed, the opposite sex will find glass owners irresistable.....they already do! LOL Ah, world peace, and all brought to you by fiberglass!!!!!!!

I guess it is o.k. for glass...

Sweet ride Bryan!

Rich D

Bryan,

Nice boat!!

fatrap, like most Nebraska fans, Teri wears Nebraska "glasses". So does Buzz, cause that's all they can see!!

Bob G.

I'm a NCAA gymnastics offical and judge all Nebraska's home gymn meets. I hunt and fish with many of the Nebraska gymnastic people and I get Nebraska-ed to death. They never give me a break, this past year I just loved it. But its all in fun.

fatrap

Looks good Bryan, its almost an exact twin to mine with, same colors and motor but mines a dual console.

You all notice how the sun reflecting off the metalflake on the FIBERGLASS gives a dazzling appearance to the boat.

fatrap

Latest posts

Back