• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

EverStart Onboard Charger

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
I have an EverStart OnBoard Fully Automatic Battery Charger/Maintainer.

1.5 AMP Trickle Charge for 12 Volt Batteries.

Input: 120V AC, 60 HZ, 0.4 AMPS Output: 12 V DC 1.5 AMPS.

I have no use for this anymore so if anyone needs it make me an offer and pay postage and it's yours..

Uncle Billy

I already have one on my starting motor but would like to put one on my other batteries. how would this work? how much are you wanting for it? I have no idea what it is worth.

Tracy, this is just a small trickle charger remember. Two wires go to the pos. and neg. posts and one plug goes into a receptacle.

I will only ask postage if you promise to send me the money and to also do the same thing when you don't need it any more, ok? So, if that's ok with you, send your address to: [email protected] and I'll get it on the way.

Uncle Billy

Hey if Tracy doesn't take this I would love to get my hands on it as I need a battery tricker.

CHRIS CAS

Chris, the same deal goes for you as it did for Tracy! I will only ask postage if you promise to send me the money and to also do the same thing when you don't need it any more, ok? So, if that's ok please send your address to: [email protected] and I'll get it on the way to you, ok?

Uncle Billy

My friend that sounds great, I was just about to go buy one. I will be e-mailing you right after this. Thank You.

CHRIS CAS

Latest posts

Back