EARTH QUAKE

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAMES MOORE

Reaction score
WHOLLY COW, THe whole house just took to shaking. Shut everything down quick. Hollard at everyone to get down stairs. The little shake was over almost as soon as it started. Just not use to these kind of things in upstate NY. Half the neighbor hood was standing outside their houses. WOW

So how big was it.

Come on over to California. This place is Shakin.

If it isn't a 5.0 it is just a tremor. Heck most of us don't even notice them under 4.0.

Glad everybody is OK.

Been there done that. Naval training Center 1974/1975 not fun. Your right, this probably wouldn't have been noticed in California, but up here in GODS country we notice things like that. Exspecially when things start falling off the walls.

Thought my house was coming down there for a minute, walls were moving and everything. When I was stationed at Ft. Ord many years ago, that was no big deal, but here in upstate N.Y., you only shake in the winter usually.

5.1 on the richter scale. Quake was centered about 15-20 miles outside PLattsburg. I'll bet Rob got to shake and roll a little.

Hope everyone is fine.....must have been ol'Champy moving in the shallows spawning!!! lol

Mini

Latest posts

Back