Duct Tape

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
These pictures go to further prove that my theory that everything can be repaired and/or rigged with duct tape!

one.jpg

If I may borrow from a well known northerner... "If the women don't find you handsome then let them find you handy"

I hate to point this out but this picture was taken in Oklahoma City and the car has an Okla tag. They're westbound on I-40 (what we call Tinker Diagional) where it splits off to hit I-35 north or I-40 west. You can see downtown OKC in the background of the top pic.

I've got a feeling that somewhere in southeast OKC there's either an ex-husband or a landlord that's wondering where the he// that gal ran off to and how did she move all that stuff so fast.:rolleyes:

BTW, did I mention that Duct or should I say Duck Tape is the State Tool of Oklahoma.

Harpo

Funny, but also kind of sad in a way, I have seen that many times growing up in the innercity usually happens on the last few days of the month.

You only need two tools.

If it is supposed to move and won't - get a better/bigger hammer.

If it is not supposed to move and it is - get more duct tape.

:):D:rolleyes:;)

Tex

There use to be a saying in the "Service Engineering Dept" where I use to work....

Their slogan was:

"Pound to fit,....Tape to hold,...Paint to match!"

Mac

I can tell ya Ductape will hold a Merc 225 opti while trailer down a highway.

Has anyone ever tried to build an entire boat out of duct tape? Reinforce it with wood or something but just for teh fun of it?

Also, is there anything duct tape cant do?

Walking through the parking lot at Bass Pro a few weeks ago a guy had his 20 foot champion in the parking lot. His trolling motor was foot controlled but he had a 3 foot pole duct taped to his trolling motor because the foot pedle gave out on him.

BJ

It will not patch a leak in your gas tank....The gas dissolves the glue on the tape.

Rich D

Duct tape is like the force - it has a dark side and a light side and binds the universe together!

As Ed mentioned, Red Green is sponsored by A Major duct tape mfg.

Latest posts

Back