• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Dual Pro 3 Bank Charger: $200 shipped: SOLD

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob G.

Reaction score
Brand new in the box (ok, I took it out to take a pic) Dual Pro 3 Bank On board charger, 15A, 15A, 15A. Charger has never been installed and does not have the AC plug on the cord as it came from Dual Pro. This was a warranty replacement and has sitting in the box for years. My new to me boat has a 4 bank charger.

$200 and I will cover UPS shipping anywhere in the lower 48 states from Milton, VT.

Even though the charger says NITRO Special Edition, it is ok to install in a non-Nitro boat! :)

DualProA.jpg

Max,

Dimensions:

14 3/8" L x 6 1/2" W x 6" H

The length includes the mounting bracket with the key holes.

Any questions, email me at [email protected]

Hey Bob,

Sorry I took so long to reply, got real busy with fishing.. ;-) I will go out and see if those dimensions will work..

Thanks

Max..

will this charge my starting battery as well as my trolling batteries? Is 15 amps too much to leave plugged in for a week? I only use the boat about once a week. 2011 z8

If you have 2 trolling batteries and 1 cranking battery, it will charge all 3. No problem leaving plugged in, it won't crank out 15 amps after the batteries are charged.

Latest posts

Back