Did Tracker stop offering the dual console option on the TV-18?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Hofman

Reaction score
I don't see a dual console option listed on either the Tracker website or in the brochure. What happened? Not enough demand?

Oh well, I guess when it's time to replace my boat I'll have to give a long hard look at either the Avalanche or a Crestliner.

I don't see why they wouldn't offer it, though it could have something to do with the optional deck extention on the 03's :)

When you replace your boat I want the 150 of it before you trade it!!!

The 03 deck extension is not optional, it's the only way you can get it. The dual console is not available for 03 either. I think with the extended deck, having the DC would just cosume too much space. As awesome as the TV-18 is, it's just not wide enough to accomodate both features.

Marke

I keep looking at that Avalanche.... I like my 700LX, but that Avalanche is a fine looking boat. I'd love to hear some reports from owners about how it rides in sloppy water. Being aluminum and lighter...I wonder. It's sometimes nice to have some fiberglass weight under you.

Loansharx,

You have to remember, the Avalanche is a full 1/8" thick. The weight difference between the Avalanche and NX882 is <100 lbs. It's not as light as you would think. The Avalanche is a whole new animal.

Marke

Well, that bites. I don't think I'd consider buying one without the option of a second console. It wouldn't surprise me if they dropped the TV-18 from the lineup in favor of pushing the Avalanche.

Shark, e-mail bassinfool (Jim Moore) and ask him. He has one. I can tell you from where I was in my boat (we ran side by side) it looked to run awesome. It took the 3 footers well. But I haven't been in one or driven one in rough water.

Back