• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2000 Tracker TV-18 Dual Console

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Perry

Reaction score
2000 Tracker TV-18, Dual Console in great condition. $8900.00 OBO. 115 Merc Outboard, 12/24 67lb Motor Guide w/Gator Mount, perfect stainless 3 blade prop, fish finder, pedestal seat, transom live well, on board 2 bank charger, two large rod lockers, lots of storage, trailer with upgraded LED waterproof lighting and reinforced side steps. There is some dock rash on decals but hull in in otherwise excellent shape. Garage kept year round. Last service was this Spring at Arundel Mills Bass Pro Shops in Hanover, MD. Received orders to relocate on short notice and cost and storage will be issues, so must give up the boat for now.

More pics available. Call 443-763-1840 or email [email protected] with questions. Can be available for test run/fish on the Potomac with enough advance notice.

DSC08642.JPG
DSC08681.JPG
DSC08688.JPG
DSC08687.JPG

Thanks Rob. I managed to get an extension for long enough to get things handled I think. Thanks and thanks for paving the way. Hope to be retired like you when I grow up!

I wish I could buy it Mike!! And like Rob, if you need a place to store it I have a pretty big place in Edgewater, MD and would bemore than happy to help you anyway I could.

Uncle Billy

Mike,

Is your boat still form sale? What is your bottom line for the boat? My buddy is looking and needs a boat before August 22. Let me know.

Thanks

Luke

Hey Luke,

I'm about to put it back on ebay. Bottom line that will allow me to sleep at night...$8,000. That includes the boat as listed above, cover, cranking battery, 2 deep cycle, spare trolling motor prop, emergency outboard prop, and a couple of other small things I'm sure I forgot.

Uncle Billy, thanks. My wife is still not convinced that I am actually trying to sell. She thinks I am emotionally attached! C'mon, really? Okay, maybe she's right. Hard to do, but I'm trying to look at the upside which will be getting into another boat in the next year or so. Maybe I'll upgrade to something 20' long that sparkles :rolleyes:

Mike - MAN where were you 5 years ago, that boat in the Dual Console was my DREAM Tin boat! I got the 'sparkles' and love it, but everyone i know that has that boat loves it! Good luck, and THANK YOU for your service my friend!!

Great news Mike - I knew boat wouldn't take long to sell.

Latest posts

Back