• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2000 Tracker Tournament TV-18 for sale

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Yeaton

Reaction score
For Sale

2000 Tracker Tournament V-18, took delivery in 3/01

2004 Mercury Optimax 115 and SS prop and aluminum spare - warranty on the motor is till 4/09 through Mercury

6" Pro Hi Jacker jackplate

galvanized trailer

The following has been added in the last 2 years or less -

Lowrance X135 w/ RAM mount at the console - purchased and installed in 2005

Garmin 160 w/ RAM mount at the bow purchased in 2004

Minn Kota Maxxum 65 24V purchased in 2004

AC Delco group 27 trolling batteries purchased in 2004

Minn Kota DP group 24 starting battery purchased in 2005

Stealth Charger purchased and installed in Sept. 2004

Swivel-Eze Lock-N-Stow purchased in 2005

Jet Connex wiring harness purchased in 2005

The following has been added 3 years ago -

Guest 2613 15 amp 3 bank charger

TowMaster radial tires - plenty of tread left

Pro pole with tracker butt seat

Tracker TV-18 boat cover

self made carpeted deck extention

The boat is in great conditon and clean, absolutely needs nothing. I have had it serviced and winterized every year since new.

My wife and I are expecting our first child and cannot see having the boat around if it is not going to be used. It's a great boat and I hate to sell but we aren't going to be able to afford it.

Upon the sale of the boat, I will make an appointment with my local service deptartment and have the whole boat gone through and replace anything that I might have missed.

NADA guides Average Retail values the boat for $8800, for the boat, trailer (not galvanized), and 2000 90hp motor only. The cost difference between the motors is currently $2600. This brings the Average Retail to $11,400.

I am asking $12K for everything you see (plus some extras I may have forgotten). I have all manuals for just about everything.

Please contact me at [email protected] if you have any questions. I'll try and post pictures asap.

Thanks

Bruce, I'm sad to hear you'll be selling the TV-18. My wife and I just recently had a baby boy and fortunately I still make time for some occasional fishing. Hope you don't have to go too long without a boat. I love the motor you have on that rig. I contemplated buying one and selling my 90, but it didn't seem worth it to me. The 90 is a pain to start, but once running it sips gas and runs real smooth. Well good luck selling the rig. Hope you get what you want for it.

Reno

Thanks Reno. I still have my canoe, I'm not giving up on fishing all together.

Two pics have been added to my library. I have more but can take requests and email them as needed.

Bruce-

I see you took your center seat out too!

Best move I ever made...what a difference that makes!

Wish I had your motor....mine is in the shop right now...scared to answer the phone when the service dept. calls!

good luck,

az

I was thinking of taking my center seat out also. Might make moving around the boat much easier.

Reno

I didn't want to destroy the seat so it only made sense to remove it. It is much easier to move around the boat and access the livewell.

Sorry to hear about the motor Andy

Is she still for sale Bruce?

Took a buddy fishing in my TV-18 a few weeks ago...he's been looking for one ever since!

We're in Michigan, though, and he's worried about a long drive...

az

Still for sale Andy. I've changed some things though, I'm keeping the onboard chager, Stealth(may still let this go if he's interested), and Garmin 160 (for canoe).

I'm not sure how long of a drive it is, but would be willing to work something out.

I guess since Trep is going to bump for me I'll add some more info :)

Boat has been winterized and ready to go for winter. I also have a hour count on the motor - a grand total of 41.5 hours.

Latest posts

Back