Deck Extensions

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyrel Klein

Reaction score
Has anybody had any experience building their own deck extensions? I've got a 640 lx and would like to square off the front deck with an extension. Anybody heard of a 640 with a deck extension? Anybody got any sugestions on making/finding one?

Thanks for your help

http://members.aol.com/NitroOwners/170dcdeck.htm Here is the link to a members project for a 170 nitro that they squared off and made a storage compartment as well. I am considering doing it on my 700lx-DC as well...

Look in the Grab Bag section. I know several have added extensions and some have put their projects in there. They may not be for a 640 but the overall message should be the same.

When you get yours done add it to the grab bag for others. We are always looking for creativity here. Good luck with it!

Randy!

I'm in the middle of working on mine now. I trimmed the console 8.5" at the bottom so I can easily get in the drivers seat instead of having to slip into it from the top like a go-cart. I'm adding a 7" step to the front deck as well. The 14" step from the floor to the deck was to much in rough water. I'll add some picks later. I should be finished this weekend. I made a few minor changes that I want to challange other 640 owners to see if they can spot.:D

My wife says I need a deck extension... Please send plans...:lol::lol::lol:

all ya need there Mike is some duct tape, some string, and a cinder block........may take a few weeks, but it'll extend one way or another

Latest posts

Back