Dam 4 report

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VA Chris

Reaction score
My brother and I fished at dam 4 on the Potomac on Saturday and Monday hoping to catch some walleye. They remain elusive. Water was a little high and we were both skunked Saturday. On Monday I managed to bring in one 15" smallie and my bro did catch a walleye of about 2.5 lbs. (so we know they are there at least) The friendly,neighborhood Game Warden even paid us a visit to check our newly purchased non-resident licenses. I like being checked once in a while so I at least feel like I'm getting my moneys worth. Of course peace of mind means a lot too.

Scott - Did you make it down there Sunday?

Hey Chris,

Nope, didn't make it down this weekend. My honey doos, class, and getting ready for my Florida trip got in the way. I did get the boat out from the garage on Sunday and got everything ready for the season. Sounds like things are starting to happen on the river. With all the warm temps and the 4-5 days of rain they are predicting this week, it will probably be messed up for awhile. Did you catch the Game Warden's name? I am friends with several of the DNR guys in the area. They just love to chase jet fleas and dopes on ropes in the summer and usually leave the fisherman alone. More potential revenue from fines to be had I guess! :D

Scott

Scott, I believe the Game Warden was named Harbaugh. Real nice guy, we talked for about 15-20 minutes. I got my boat out on Sunday as well, cleaned it up, made sure it started, ran a little sea foam through the carbs.I'm ready to go when you are.

Latest posts

Back