Crappie question for Me

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Rizza

Reaction score
Is there a prize for the crappie derby?

Biggest?

Most?

Just curious.....

Or does the winner just get to clean the most fish?LOL

I'll do what I can to help clean them,but if I try to fillet,there won't be anything left to eat.

Steve,

There will be prizes, but i don't know if me! has made any certain plans yet. Seems like there are enough prizes for quite a few categories. Anyone else have any ideas on what?

1. Largest

2. Most

3. Fewest

Any others? What do you think me!?

Tom

Toxic,

Yeah, I thought about that, but with a size limit, it would have to be on your honor, so I guess that leaves Trep out! LOL

Tom

Smallest---(Take pictues of it on the measuring stick before putting it back with a digital camera.)

T.S.

Mac has drawn a cartoon for the Biggest Crappie and Marke is sending a filet knife and cleaning board..... I'll be bringing those with me.....

The rest is up to Tom.

He's the Crappie Tournament Director!

Gotta have a prize for the smallest fish.That is always a hoot when the booby prize is given out.

I won a nice ball retriever at a golf scramble once.The girls at the table were selling 50/50 tickets and counting balls that were hit into the lake.I put in two on each round.

Latest posts

Back