Congrats Mini....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
On your win!

Sorry...did't catch that til awhile ago;)

Now please post pics of those hogs:cool:

Thanks Tee...I only have one pic that someone took from the crowd. Mac took a bunch but he hasnt downloaded them off his camera yet.

CFB CHMAPS.jpg

Here is 2 of the 25lb 12oz sack we had. The one on the left is 6lb 14oz. The one on the right is 5lb 10oz. The pic was taken at the release tank. and NO I didnt catch the 6lb 14oz. My partner Darren did :)

Very cool....looks like a blast. My father-in-law and I went fishing over labor day weekend. Sat/Sun were horrible but Monday! We landed about 30 LM's weighing between 2-3 lbs each! Very cool!

Thats AWESOME!!! Congrats on the win. Keep crankin em out!!

I'll get'em downloaded this week,...been workin' on MY BOAT,........I have my priorities!! LOL New TM batt's in now!!:wub:

The one on the left looks like the one I caught when I was over there in June......only a lot bigger. :) Congrats!

Gene

Jskid,

We fish with him every frickin year and all I ask for is one 8lber for pictures and a replica mount on my wall but nooooooooooooo. I will say this, he took me to a secret spot and on the first cast I had a 4lber and there were 3 6lber's following it in. One of the few times I've seen Mini actually get excited and start running around the boat!!:lol::lol: Mac's no slouch either, we had one of the best days ever just him and me WHACKIN toads for an entire day and I/we (both our faults) lost what may have been my replica fish. It was such a great day we caught a double 5lber's at the same time off the same rock. St Clair is the schnitznititzzitznittt for smallies!! Neeley whacks his fair share and Mean Gene the Fishin Machine always schools us for a day.

TOXIC

Now come to Dale Hollow and do that and you'll be the schizniz;):lol:

Did you actually get to fish Mini's Sh!+ ?:lol:

SOME of it Tee :)

I find more every year and I show them something new almost every year.

St Clair really is the Smallmouth Capitol of the WORLD :)

Thanks all....I am looking forward to the fall when the big girls start feeding...lol

Oh and Mac....I have been working on the FUGLY boat too! Its so FUGLY its SCHWEEET!

It's not THAT Fugly!! I had a guy at the Lk. Pohnemah ramp offer to buy the mofo off of me on the spot!!! LOL

He gave me his number and said,.."When you want to get rid of it,..call me,...consider it SOLD anytime you want to sell it!!" :blink:

I know, but if your wife calls it FUGLY I can too! Especially with all the work I am doing to it :)

Ohh contraire Grasshoppa,......she said "It's NOT fugly,....why does Mini think it is??"

and I said,.."Cuz he's not paying for it,.......so he'll call it anything he wants!!" :rolleyes:

LOL!!!

I dont think its FUGLY....the first pic made it look that way. It looks awesome on the water!

Late to the party, but wanted to say congrats Mini! That's a beautiful brace of brownies in your pic. :D

O.K....how much does Mini's Guide Service cost anyway?:D

If you have to ask....

And yes. Definately a DD!

Latest posts

Back