Any Of You Military Guys Have Vest With Patches?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AirForce

Reaction score
Wondering if any of you vets have a vest with some military patches on it? I had admired some of the Army and Marine guys I've met at various vet meetings (niece's school etc)

Front of my vest, and I JUST realized a mistake. They put my Vietnam Veteran USAF patch next to my Tuy Hoa patch, that was SUPPOSE to be my DaNang patch. VV USAF patch was suppose to be above my left front pocket above my DON'T MESS WITH MY FREEDOM patch. Oh well, I'll get it corrected later.

MyVestFront.jpg~original

and the back side

MyVestBack.jpg~original

Please post pics of yours if you have one. Oh and I also wear a hat as well.

Front

20141123_100103.jpg~original

Back

20141123_100137.jpg~original

I don't have any on a vest but I do have 7 4 inch albums full of all kinds of US Air Force patches from different wings and squadrons. It is a lot of fun getting them from different bases and some vets that had them. Been collecting for several years. Still looking for one from my 480th TFS at Phu Cat. If anyone has one they would like to get rid of let me know.

I don't have any patches but I do have these, the spare tire cover is a digital picture of the Submarine pin that I wore on my uniform.

0511090747.jpg
caps-bestmarinebw__54313_1405369234_1280_1280.jpg
get-attachment.jpgrack.jpg

Last edited:
My brother was on a Sub in his 24 years in the Navy. He is no longer here on this earth so I am not sure which ones he was on. I have some pictures of him on them but not sure which ones. Great looking emblem.

Oh I see a hat that will definitely torque a marine on the BBC forum (in a loving way) LOL, he's always hard on the Navy guys.