Computer help needed

• Thread starter Gilbert Scales2
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you find cNet.com and search for and download Malwarebytes (It is free). That may (certainly as a first step) find and cure "many" ills. Also, for your own benefit even before you do that do this Start>My Computer... Select the "C" drive with one left click of the mouse, then one right click and open "Properties" At that stage select and run "Disk Cleanup". After that, then run Malwarebytes. Finally, after Malwarebytes has run then do the Start>My Computer, select "C" drive, properties>tools and the defragment the C Drive.

Any problems at all following this email me and I'll try top arrange a phone call as soon as possible.

I agree with Greg download and run Malwarebytes. Also make sure your antivirus is up to date (doesn't matter if you have antivirus if the definitions are not up to date). Run full scan of your PC using your antivirus. Also defragment your PC.

Paul is very "right" running a virus scan is a very good idea. Unfortunately many times the AV has been disabled by the malware that has affected the machine. So, I usually try to get the Malwarebytes scan run first.

Bubby, if you run into any trouble email me and we'll get together by phone if necessary. ;)

Dang double posts... Good brain... dumb fingers!

Back