Check out the whopper I caught!!

• Thread starter Teri C. [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/8544/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
Thought this might make you laugh....Whenever I post a fish, it will always be bigger than this one and you will be impressed!
thebigcatch.jpg

Still better than getting skunked! LOL

well...

barely...

hahahaha

az

Mac-

You should've fished with me in N. Indiana...

Would my 6.5 have made big bass for the tourney?

az

Hi Teri...

I was born and raised in Fort Wayne...

I now live in Southwest Lower Michigan...

but, since we have a bass "season" here in Michigan, I always buy an out-of-state IN license and head down that way in the spring...

I fished Potato Creek State Park yesterday...it's about 10 miles south of South Bend...

The fishing was slow, but I did boat one momma that went 6.5 lbs!!!

Like my buddy that still lives in Fort Wayne says "This is the time of the year to catch the wall-hangers!"

With this warm weather today and tomorrow, I'm sure the big ones will be moving up and feeding this week!

az

Andy,...that 6.5 lbr would've gotten you Big Bass for the tournament and $800 on the co-angler side......and more than likely, your pix on the FLW website!!....nice fish!!!

I believe you have now bested the lifetime achievemants of our very own "trepman".

Congrats! New Boat, new fish!

Teri,

That is a nice fish compared to some of the small ones that are always posted here!!

Bob G.

I only wish I could even dream of catching a fish that size, Teri!

See the picture of my typical catch under "Some Kentucky Lake Rally pictures....."

Scott,

I saw your picture. Are you sure that wasn't your bait? LOL

Hey Sim - What's this "bested the lifetime achievemants of our very own "trepman".", Come on I did catch that big Crappie last week and I did get a Spotted bass on Sunday, he was only 11 inches though, so i'm still looking for Mrs. BASS - Here fishy, fishy, fishy...

But with passover starting tomorrow night and no beer for a week ,it will be... Here Gefiltefisy, Here Gefiltefisy!!! LOL

Hey Teri,

It's not the size of the fish, it's the size of the smile. By the looks of your smile you were certainly having a good time out there....and that is what fishing is all about.

Have fun,

Marke

I almost forgot...Welcome to the board!!!

Trep...

in a Bass contest, crappie dont count.

Forgot about your 11" spot...I'll give you credit for that one... but real men don't talk about "little spots" LOL....

Now, go catch one that looks like this: (this one about pulled me out of the boat when it hit... wasn't expecting it!)

big_hybrid.jpg

Sim - that a striper or a hybrid? Nice looking fish!

Now if I can just get my other house sold, so Beka is less stressed i'd get out to the lake more!!!

Trep comenorth and ill put you on fish like this.

smallie.jpg

Latest posts

Back