cheap little push light...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Barbieri

Reaction score
I bought a new 2001 Pro Deep V 17 leftover last October. I noticed what I thought was an oval reflector above the baitwell while installing my downriggers. (not sure what other models have these). It turns out it is actually a push light that is supposed to go on when you push it in the up or down position. Well it has never worked and my dealer has had to order me another one. Anyone else have a problem with this cheesy light ???

I have a 2001 Pro Deep V 16 SC and also thought that it was a reflector until one day I accidently pushed it and it came on (NOT VERY BRIGHT). One day it stopped working and I just felt around in back and all that was wrong was a wire came loose. When I got the boat I was wondering where the so called interiorer lights were as stated in the specs. You are right CHEESY!!!!!!!!!!!

Bulldawg

My ProDeep 17 SC came with 2 of these lights. I have added additional lights. I think they are great! They are not meant to light up the entire interior. Only to make it safe to move around when out at night. When I use them, my night vision isn't too messed up. Just think of them as night lights and not flood lights.

David.....

Those lights are for night fishing. They are not bright on purpose so it doesn't mess up your night vision. I have one on my Pro-16. I installed two more of a different brand. One on the side of the console near the floor and one on the front of the console to light up the deck. The one in the back of the boat is mainly for you to see into your minnow bucket if you fish at night.

Mike

Back