carlos and toxic

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike chip

Reaction score
hey guys,

how did you do? was aquia muddy? how far out into the main river did you go, or did you go back into the pads?

mike c

We did pretty crappy. I gotta tell you when we launched, the river was the clearest I personally have ever seen it. 4-5ft visability. We fished some grass in Aquia.... nada, then some more main river stuff, then some MD side, by the time we decided to go flip some wood in Aquia, it was like coffee. 3 bass 2 catfish and a white perch was the only damage we could do.

TOXIC

Missed ya man!!!

Did ok in the AM, PM sucked......worked the back of Aquia and also some main river stuff. Main river was a bit more clear as the muddy has not made it out yet.

Caught them on Baby 1 minus, senko's, and spinner baits. Most on the spinner baits.

PM was tough....

damn it must have been tough, we went out at occaquan with the assuption the water would be clear and i guessed right we caught 15 or so fish up to a nice 6 lber. most came on cranks but a few real nice 3 plus lbers came off plastics. it was a real high tide and it never really got moving but it just slowly went down all day. next weekend im going to hit the pads and see if my fish are still hungry.

water was 63 at launch and 66 at 1pm.

mike c

Was rough man..but as usualy could have been worse!!!!

We looked for you, but guess that is why we did not find you!

Latest posts

Back