BUYER BEWARE

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why did you accept the boat at delivery? Should have refused delivery if it was this bad.

Like was said before... I wouldn't have taken delivery of the boat to begin with. After the first time it had to go back for repairs, I would have been skeptical. After the second repair and it still not being right, I would have walked away from the deal.

But that's behind you now, so you need to focus on the task at hand. If you actually have a real "suit" going on against Tracker Marine, you may want to consider not posting any of this on a site Tracker actually monitors.

I wish you luck. Hope the outcome is to your liking, but at this point (unless Tracker takes the boat back), I don't think it will ever be completely to your liking, as this event has probably soured your ownership experience.

All the best,

Glenn

John, Sorry for all your troubles with your boat. I can only say that I have found just the opposite with The Fishin Hole and there staff. I have bought several boats from them and have had no problems what so ever.I also have taken one to Metro East for repair and had no problem there. The boat looked better than new when I got it back. Sorry for your troubles but there have been no problems for me.

Latest posts

Back