BUBBA BASSIN

• Thread starter Greg Duggan [URL]http://www.bubbabassin.com[/URL]
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Duggan

Reaction score
does any body here belong to Bubba Bassin out of sandown NH?

if so, can you give me any details on this club. i see there are three differant trails and they fish 10 T's a year. i am thinking of leaving my current club and this one looks interesting.

thanks

GregD

Bill, aka Mad Kyaker.

check out the link for this club, it might be what you were looking for. $20yr to join. $20 per tourny that you fish.
http://www.bubbabassin.com

Greg,

I have fished a couple of Bubba events. They seem to have taken over where the freedom trail left off when they stopped doing NH tournies. It's more like a trail then it is a club from what i can see.

thanks for the reply jim,

i was looking at there web site and there is a lot of tournys going on. it looks as though they have a single and team T's.

how were the ones run that you fished? would you fish them again in the future? just wondering how one person can handle running such a large club and keep it all in line.

gregD

The tournaments seem to be run pretty well. I may fish more in the future, i wish i could have made the newfound one last year. I know i could have finised in the money easily.

I dont know if you have ever fished and Freedom trail events but its pretty much run the same way. You show up, pay the dues if you havent already plus the entry fee and go fish. There isnt just one guy that does it all. There are multiple tournament directors for each group of tourmanents.

maybe i will run into you at one next year, i think i will check them out at the rockingham show and pay for the dues.

the 2005 shedule looks good.

GregD

Hi Greg Mike Mac here Hope all is well I am one of those Bubba guys :) I fish them all and try very hard to help at all of them We cater to the fishermen and ladies Oor over all goal is Safe T and have FUN!!!! I wouldn't want them to change a thing.You can find our Club at the Expo Jan 7,8and 9th 2005 PLEASE Stop and see us If you want E-mail me [email protected] I hope we can meet. I'm sure we could find something to talk about ( Fishing LOL ) The best to you and a very Merry X-Mas

MIke Mac