Snag Proof Open all frog tournament on the Potomac.

• Thread starter Michael Meier [URL]http://www.snagproof.com[/URL]
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Meier

Reaction score
SP_Open_logo.gif
NEW!! The Potomac River. September 17-18th

Snag Proof is one of my sponsors and we will be holding the 1st Snag Proof open event on the Potomac Sept. 17-18 out of Smallwood. The permitting is complete including the off-site weigh in and filming of the event for the Anglers Channel will occur. Details, flyer, rules, prizes, and entry form will be coming out in the next two weeks and I will post it here on the BBC in the Potomac Bass Club section and the Snag Proof website will also have the details. Right now it looks like $150.00 a team and the 1st place prize monies will be guaranteed. A boat will also be given away.

Here is a clip of the rules section that will be very important to you:

TACKLE & FISHING METHODS - Only Snag Proof

Manufacturing Inc. products may be used in the

tournaments. Anglers may choose from the entire

Snag Proof line of products.

I am giving you folks a heads up so you can get your frogs now and work with them throughout the spring/summer. Past events at Guntersville and California have had 150+ boats and I would expect this not to be any different.

Mike

sigpic467_1.gif

Sponsored by MWDS. Concealment and deception products for the warfighter.

Captain Mike (USCG Master 100 GRT)

http://www.snagproof.com

I won't be able to make it, but it sounds like fun. I miss fishing the Potomac.

Question though - How do you prove that you caught your fish on only Snag Proof lures? Do they check your boat and tackle box before you leave? Do they frisk you at the boat ramp to make sure you don't have a SPRO frog tucked away in a pocket somewhere? :lol:

All the best,

Glenn

Latest posts

Back