Bought a boat!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sue DeLelys

Reaction score
Well, the deposit is going out today and I should be able to pick her up in a few weeks. I hope you will let me hang around and ask dumb questions, even if I didn't get a Tracker or a Nitro...

Champion.jpg

Congratulations Sue!!! Thats a really sweet looking rig! Is that teal? Looks like a galvanized trailer too. A Guest sticker is going to look right at home acoss the bottom of the windshield! :)

NNNNIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCEEEEE! Love those Champs!:wub:

Good lookin' rig Sue and now...NO EXCUSES!:lol:

Having a Champ myself, I can tell you you'll love it!!!!!!! What year? Model? 206 Elite?

I have a contact at the factory and this year there will be many new Champion models comming out.........they scrapped the 206 this year and went to the new 210 elite......can't wait to see that.

Nice boat Sue. You'll get plenty of enjoyment out of it. :):wub:

Nice looking boat Sue, congrtulations.

WOW, an attractive single woman that loves to fish and owns her own boat.

What a catch that would be. :lol:

Congratulations Sue, Wow, what a start to the new year, new freedom and a new boat. Live it up girl !!

Cass

Ok all u single guys out there...here is the perfect woman for ya. She can cook, has a job, cleans fish and owns a bass boat....and she even sent a picutre of the boat! Ya better look out Sue, they will be knocking your door down!!! Nice ride kid.

RW

Thanks all!

Tritonglenn I think it is teal, but haven't seen it in person yet.

Mike, Joshaz15 it's a 2000 202 SC

JDJ don't forget that I also have my own hunting/fishing buddy...;)

WOW Sue, TOTALY Sweet! As my kids would say! 202? is that a 20 footer? How big is that Merc? So you comming down to Atlanta with so I can driver her??? LOL

Congrats!!

the fun is about to start, sweet looking boat!

:D

Pat, Thanks, I tried to e-mail you, but was blocked :(

Trep, yes it is 20'2' with a 225 EFI. Don't know when I may be coming that far south, but if you come up here it is a definite maybe....:lol:

that is a BIG FAST boat Lady, ENJOY!!

NICE!! I loved my 202 Elite...it was a '96 and it's still on the water....a buddy of mine bought it!! 10yrs old now and not a crack in it anywhere!!!

You'll love it!!

Mac

Sweeeeeeet boat Sue..

Now-- Are you going to name you boat..:rolleyes:

Congrats:p

Rick

JDJ don't forget that I also have my own hunting/fishing buddy...

Dang it, I'm getting a deevorce and coming a courtin, what more coulda man need in a woman. :lol: :lol::wub::D;)

Sue,

[email protected] should get us hooked up.

That can be a cupcake 72 mph boat, or we can hit 80 in it, depends on your personal comfort level you wish to be at.

Hey Patt - you forgot your usual "it all depends on how much $$ you want to spend!!" LOL

Way to go Sue!! I'd have responded earlier, but someone has to fish! LOL!! :D

Ya ever drag it thisaway, let's skin 'er back!!!

Very nice, Sue. Congratulations! I hope you get many, many good memories out of it.

MO<),}}}<

WOW! Are you bringing it to the Classic???? :)

Congrats Sue. A great boat for an even greater person.

Mini

I need to check posts more often. lol

Sue I'm very happy to of heard of all the positive things that has happened in your life this year .

The boat seems to be the iceing on the cake. It looks great, and I love the color combo.You will have to post your own pictures so we can get a better look at the boat .

congratulations, :):cool:

Mark

Sure Tox, if you wanna go on the maiden run with a newbie.....

In the passengers seat that is....:p

In the passengers seat that is....

You go girl!!!!:lol::lol: If I had just bought a new (new to me anyway) boat and Mr. Goff came on and told me all the things about it that he has said on here, I would be beaming!!!!!!

You take care of it and it will take care of you. Can't wait to see it, and you, in person.

Way to go.

Bill

Pat,

I'd love to take that demo ride with you. I'm sure I would learn a lot about boat handling once I lost the death grip on the grab bars.

I was just looking for a good deal on a boat...and this one found me. Sounds like a whole lot more boat than I was wanting, but then again I will probably never want to upgrade...:D

Thanks everyone!

Sounds like a whole lot more boat than I was wanting

I'll solve that for ya Sue, you just come down to North Georgia and pick up my Nitro since she'll only do the mid-50's, and i'll pick up that Champ and we'll do a swap!!! LOL

Enjoy Mam!

Trep....NO WAY!!!!!!!!! :p

Pat, Will do once I pick her up. Thanks!

Sue - Ahhh, OK! I want a pic of you behind that sleek machine!!

Trep, I think I can handle that. It will be payback for the one of you that I have on my desk...

There ya go Sue! Now I gotta get a bigger one in the Nitro for ya!!!

I'd be afraid of me driving that i'd need to bunge my butt down to keep me in the seat!!! LOL

Ahhh Sue, I am still single and you have my number...... LOL Congrats on the new ride, hows the puppy? Looks like I will be installing the new charger when I get to Fla at the end of the month, the weather only stays nice here while I at am work.

Take Care (You are going to love that boat) my boss has a 206 with a 250XB, it's like driveing a Sprint Car on water.. Pat's not kidding about the turning radius or the ride it is TOPS..

BF

SWF love the outdoors, hunts, fishes looking for SWM with same interests. Must have own truck. Ability to back a trailer and cabin with dock on a lake a major plus. Please send pic of truck and cabin......:lol::lol::lol:

Bruce, The pup is becoming a real monster. He has just learned that ripping up magazines and catalogs is noisy and fun and makes a real mess. There goes my phone book!!!!!!:eek:

Other than the SWM, I'm all off that!! Dang, maybe in my next life!!:wub:

You enjoy that thing girl! You've earned and deserve it!!

SCORE!!!!!

Hey, I'm batting 1000 on that requirement! Lessee..

House w/pond and dock: check

F250 Diesel: check

Backin up: check with a star

Lessee...

Saltwater flats boat for a choice

Trained retrievers

Limited ability to perform own boat maintience.

Got my own fishing shirts.

Mar16^37.JPG

SWF love the outdoors, hunts, fishes looking for SWM with same interests. Must have own truck. Ability to back a trailer and cabin with dock on a lake a major plus. Please send pic of truck and cabin......

Shoot all I need is a deeevorce and to dig a mud hole out back, I'm gonna ask the wife right now. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Someone wanna send the EMT's to my place please. :lol: :D

Pat,

Nice redfish! What kind of dogs and what do you hunt?

JDJ, I'm callin' them now.....

Back