Bob's Lake Fishing

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luke Boehm2

Reaction score
It's time for me to go back to Bob's Lake in Canada. Just wondering if anybody been up fishing this year and what they were hitting on?

As of late they have been smashing everything!. Junebug and Black bluefleck senkos have been hot on the wacky. Mustard coloured tubes by the rockwalls work well too !

Mike,

I will be at the lake from August 12th to the 20th. Maybe will see on the water.

Luke

Seabass81,

Thanks for the information. I have done well with the green and gold fleck senko's also just the plain green and the smoke with red fleck. Last year I used the Biffel Bug in the heavy weeds and crushed them.

Luke

As a kid for me, means that the last time I likely fished here, would have been around 52 or 53 (that would mean 1952).

Having another go on the lake, is definitely on my 'bucket list' of things.

Tex

Mike,

Jeff and I will stop by on the golf cart. Maybe we can set up a day in the evening to get out. See you there.

Luke

Tex,

Like mike said you would love the lake you have great bass fishing every where. If you ever make it back up look me up at the Owl's Camp

Luke

Latest posts

Back