Bob G.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
I just figured out how to get to the library of others. I was really enjoying your pictures until I got to Bambi!! Dohhhhh!!!

Teri -

The pictures in your library are much larger than is practical..... Use the "resize" option in your photo editing program to shrink them so that the maximum dimension is about 500 pixels. They will download faster, be able to be viewed completely in the screen and will allow you to have many more pictures in your member library.

me!

I have tried everything to shrink the size of the pics but the software I have only lets you shrink by percentage and it doesn't make a difference. I must be doing something wrong.

I have to admit, my step dad makes a mean Bambi jerky!

Teri,

That wasn't bambi, that was bambi's dad!!! And now he lives in my freezer! I'm not sure if you were offended by the dead deer or the excess blood, but I removed the pic. I make no apologies for my legal activities - huntin' and fishin'!!

Bob G.

Bob,

I wasn't offended. I was joking!! My step dad is Rambo and my twin brothers are too. They kill, eat, and stuff everything. Put the picture back!

Teri,

Ok, I put it back. I wasn't sure if you were joking or not. There is a little more blood in the pic than I like for pictures sake, but that's the way it was.

I saw your other post about the rally being for "the boys". You should try and make it next year cause it is a lot of fun meeting the insane people responsible for these posts!!

Bob G.

Teri,

I just checked out your new pics - cool! Nice tow vehicle and choice of color.

Bob G.

Charlie,

You need to pay more attention!! LOL

Bob G.

Teri saw your tow rig. I just bought a TB in Feb. Truley an awesome ride huh? What color is yours?? I bought the silver metalic green, with hopes of getting a glass boat in the future that will match. Also love the boat!

Donnie

Charlie,

Here's one of my modeling pictures! Making a little extra money on the side.... :)
sbmar03_230x150_girlmarchmayhem.gif

note to self:..quit mumbling "OHHH TERRRII,...penalize ME!" while sleeping,..wife is getting pist...

OK Mac - Have a cold one and CALM down, you're starting to sound like Scott!!! LOL

Get back to my T-Shirts!!!

Trep,

I think your t-shirts just got moved to the back burner!!

Bob G.

Now Mac will probably send me a halter top instead!

Not TOUCHING that halter top Teri!! LOL

OK Terri - He's a VERY important question (almost as decisive vs Tin VS Glass)..... Boilermakers for Hoosers???

Basketball = IU & Duke

Football = Purdue & Nebraska

Degree is from IU.

I have become a Boiler fan over the years because my best friends parents are one of the major doners to Purdue. I get great free seats (suite) to the football games.

MAN you're walking a fine line their lady!!LOL Come on IU for Basketball with out the mentaly unstable Bobby Knight? Their just not as much fun to watch!!!

There sure are alot of people that go by Bob G. on this site. :)

Ok, ok the picture is not me. I get those all the time on the sports sites so I figured that's what you would rather see than a picture of me. There is one in my library Charlie if you really want to see plain ole me.

I didn't think that was you for one minute, but I do think, plain ole me is much nicer than the sports girl anyday.

"I could barely hold up a halter top!"..LOL!!! Teri you're going to fit right in here with the rest of us...you ROCK!

...made my morning!!!!

Mac

Trep,,,...What shirts????

Latest posts

Back