Bob b water pump kit

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Owenby

Reaction score
Hey bob or anyone else i have a question. I have a 2000 125 elpto serial number

oto11541. I dont know the model number but i need to get the water pump kit for my motor. So which ever kit i need and all other things i need. Also what kind of stuff should i put on the bolts that holds the foot on? Thank you guys for all your help.its really appreciated

Kit number 46-43024A7, Suggested List: $103.92. Members get a 10% discount if interested. Call 1-800-370-2628, and ask for Mark Lewis in parts. Tell him you are from this board and the discount will be applied. Coat studs with 2-4-c multi-lube, as well as driveshaft and shift shaft splines. ;)

Dang..I guess paying $160 to have my 90 redone wasn't bad after all;)

Did they put the whole kit in or just an impeller? The impeller is only about $25.00.....

I wanna' say just the impeller cuz some rookie who had just done the kit 4 weeks prior must have "whacked" the nylon impeller cuz it was cracked and spinning on the shaft.

Tried getting some of money back but, the guy was a real JA....he doesn't get much boat repairs these days;)

Oh ok thank you very much bob i will be calling him very soon. When i coat the driveshaft and shift shaft i only do the splines right? Also theres no glue or anything else needed? Thank you so much, your the man

Yes, that's right, the splines only...do not put any grease on TOP of the shafts, as they may hydraulic "lock" and not seat properly. Lightly coat the studs and threads with the same stuff. You do have a service manual or have done it before?

As long as you've done one before so you have a "general idea".....if you need any help, you know where to find it!!! ;)

Latest posts

Back