Boat's loaded, truck's packed, headed to El Salto

• Thread starter Charlie Richardson
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlie Richardson

Reaction score
Well guys, the boat is loaded and so is the truck, many hours of maintenance on the Ol spinecrusher 896 and the trailer are done. As soon as my fishin buddy gets off tonight we are headed to Lake El Salto Mexico. It's gonna be a looong 1900 mile tow and I sure hope it's worth it. Thanks again for the maintenance tips, I'll post a report when I get back on the 16th.....Cmack

Oh boy...the land of Peacock Bass and CORONA'S!!!

Have a couple for me and Mac.

Have fun and good fishing to you.

"SpinCrusher 896"?!...LOLOLOL.....Never heard that one before!!!! FAST SOB's though,....my old 896 is greased lightening......a buddy of mine bought it from me and it still runs great!!! Have fun and watch out for the roving band of "Bandido's"......they'll rip you off blind AND steal your tostito's!!

Mac

Charlie,

I'm planning on going to el-salto in Feb...Please let me know how it went!!

Have fun!

Pierre

Have a great time and can't wait to hear the fish tales or tails....

Barb

We expect to see pictures of you on the lunker page in Bassmaster. That seems to be where the big ones are coming from now. 10 lbs gets you into the lunker club, have fun.

Rob

Pierre,...you might want to take along a few of your own "El-Bradours" LOL,.....they're most certainly better than the local cactus juice!!

Speaking of that Mac, we need to get some of those and some XXX's while we're at the Boat Show.

Yeah, DON'T drink the water! Drink Coronas, right Mac? That could be a new marketing jingle for Corona! Kind of like when PETA proposed that milking cows was inhumane so we should have kids in college drink beer not milk, for real. Like they need a reason!

LOL.....make RS run to the duty free for us,...tell him you'll give him a good "reference" for next year!!

I've never been down there,.....the closest I've come to Mexico is Taco Bell, Don Pablo's, Chi-Chi's, El Sombrero's, El Nibble Nook, Rio Bravo, Mexico Lindo and 6 Corona's!!..HA,....but yeah...I'd stay away from the water unless it was full of 10lb super-toads!!!

Back