Boat cover for 1993 Nitro 170 DC

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brion Picard

Reaction score
I'm looking for a replacement cover for my Nitro 170 DC. Westland Industries has a custom cover they list for 1994-1995 Models only. My boat is a 1993. Anyone know of the differences if any, between the two models....I don't know of any.

thanks

T-Maxx I have the same boat. Looked and looked and had the same questions. I got my new cover at Cabela's in Hamburgh Pa. They had well over 100 covers in the bargain cave. Most are returns that did not fit the boat they were orderd for and there is nothing wrong with them. Mine is not a perfect fit but at better than 1/2 price it will work just fine. I was able to get a new one also that fit my small lake boat that was a perfect fit. If you buy anything from the bargain cave you own it. There is no returns. They let me spread them out on the floor and go over them. Each are marked as to what type of boat they should fit.

No help on the 93 model. These guys show the 94-95 also.

http://www.boat-cover.net/mall/index.cgi?store_id=100&prod_id=9321

Their covers are made in Arizona, and I have been very pleased with the fit and finish of mine. I did have a cover custom made for my ski boat at a marine upholstery shop that I was also pleased with, think I paid about 500 for that.
http://www.boat-cover.net/mall/index.cgi?store_id=100&prod_id=9321

The 1994-95 170DC is the same hull as the 1993.

The only difference is a few features on the boat and that The outboard would be a Mercury or Force instead of a Johnson/Evinrude that the 1993 would have.

John F.

Thanks everyone for the help.

John F.,

I suspected that the hulls were the same on 93 vs 94 & 95's but couldn't get the specs anywhere. How did you confirm that?

T-Maxx

I have a 1993 170DC.

Plus this. A page from a 1994 BPS Catalog.
1994%20170tf%20dc%20page.jpg

Latest posts

Back