Big Day Today

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Harp

Reaction score
Just thought I'd let everybody know that my daughter, Amie, is getting married today. Her new husband, Steve, is good guy. He's a Desert Storm vet, a crew chief on a M-1. He's also a Jarhead and a Texas fan but hey, nobody's perfect...I'm a tolerant kind of guy.:rolleyes: I'll let him marry my daughter...despite the fact that he always beats me when we go fishing.;) Anyway, I'm very happy for both of them and I just wanted to let everybody know.

I'll try to post a picture of me in my monkey suit.:lol:

Harpo

Congradulations: Now tell them to get busy and make a new fishing partner for you.

Grand Kids are fun. I'm having a ball spoiling mine rotten.:):D

Congratulation !! With a name like Steve, he must be a good guy.;)

Congradulations to them both. My daughter also married a well.. Stephen, close enough I guess:) but he doesn't outfish me. My daughter does:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Jeff

Well, it's done. I had the new husband sign a "Take Over Payments Contract" and I gave him a lien release and off into the sunset they drove.:D It was a beautiful ceremony. I didn't get to see my daughter until she came out of the dressing room for my wife and I to walk her down the aisle. She was sooooooo beautiful it took my breath. The whole time I kept thinking of the little girl who used to ask a million un-answerable questions, like why is the sky blue and why are dogs called dogs and cats called cats and how many stars are there. They're good kids....they'll do great.

Harpo

Congratulations to Amie and Steve. It sounds like they'll be great for each other and Dad sounds so awful proud..:) And he certainly should be.. God Bless them both!

Uncle Billy

Congrats Harpo. Was that your only girl? I have a buddy with five! Anyway get outta the monkey suit and hit the lake.

fatrap

PS

I told my daughter I'd buy her tickets for Jamica if she'd elope. No deal wants a crusher wedding.

One of these days, I'm hoping that I get to do just that with my son. Attend his wedding. Congratulations, and enjoy. Hope you still have some 'coin' left for fishing! :D

Tex

Thanks for all the well wishes guys. You're right I am feeling a little poverty stricken today...as well as a little hungover. I kept seeing all those half empty champagne bottles that I was paying for last night. I did my best to make sure that no grape died in vain.:wacko:

Harpo

Back