Big Bass Splash on Lake Fork

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kraig Clement

Reaction score
who is going? where are you going to stay? I will be at Quail Hollow.... this is the 7th year in a row that I have stayed there...The fishing should be great...

82ndAngler...Hook, Line & Sinker Resort...1st year...1st tourney for that matter...Prefished last weekend, a little tough, good numbers but nothing to brag about, but with the cooler weather coming this week this should be an awesome tourney

Looks like it will be a WET and WINDY affair this weekend. Ike moved again, and it certainly looks as though the 'effects' will be felt here in E. Texas. Stay safe.

Tex

what luck. First tournament and looks like Rain , rain and more rain...Hopefully that's all we get in rain and not high wind and lighting. Everyone just needs to be safe and hopefully have some fun anyway....Good luck to everyone who is going

I don't think it will be all that bad.... Sunday will have the most wind... Friday and Saturday won't be that bad...Good luck!

Latest posts

Back