Bass Tracker & Nevr-Dull

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bass Tracker

Reaction score
HI all,

An update to the ladder installation: Had Bass Pro install a 2-step universal ladder. 3 out of the 4 hinges are thru-hull. I will use it for the first time tommorow, But it looks really nice and seems very strong. Thank all for your help.

Second, I have some "dirty water" stains on the bass tracker, I just bought a container of "Nevr-Dull" as no car wash or boat wash has taken the stain off properly. I tried rubbing a small area with the nevr-dull and it did remove the stain, so I am happy with that, however, Is this safe for my boat? Just want to make sure before I do the rest of the sides of the boat>? Thanks all

-Jason

If that doesn't work for you, get some "Toon Brite" Much easier to use. http://www.toonbrite.com/products.htm from Bass Pro or other retailers. Spray it on and hose it off. It is designed for aluminum hulls (Pontoons) The web site has all their products.

The Toon Brite or any acid wash is gonna turn the hull white for awhile and will be back before you say "oxidation"!

Do a search on Sharkhide and you'll find all the info you need to never mess with it again;)

I just got my Sharkhide cleaner, polish, and Sharkhide and will be doing my 4 month old 190TX over the next few weeks. Momma had knee surgery last week so we won't be doing any fishing for a bout a month.

I'll let you know how it goes

Mike;)

Mike....e-mail me and I'll give ya' a few tips and tricks...pretty easy really after it's polished. Remember the Sarkhide will magnify the finish underneath...the better the finsih, the shinier it will be;)

Dude...you will be the envy at the boat ramps for years to come.

Mine was put on in winter of 02...so 6+ years and still lookin' good;)

Thanks all, I will get that sharkhide. I will let you know how it works.Thanks

Also; Ladder worked GREAT. will get a Picture soon.

Latest posts

Back