Avalanche is a GRAND Slam!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
Well folks,..I have to admit, the Avalanche is an AWESOME boat!! Even better than I expected!! Had a chance to check ours out very closely at the Cobo Boat show in Detroit this weekend, (actually it was friday before the show opened) and I am absolutely sold on this boat! The quality of the fit and finish and the overall construction is outstanding. The people who saw it over the weekend could not believe it was aluminum......we finally decided to leave the bilge compartment door propped open so they could see the aluminum stringers and hull in the back! EVERY single person that I talked to said they couldn't believe it was aluminum and that ,.."It looks just like 'glass!!". I was particularly impressed with the fiberglass consoles and how much sturdier and solid they are,...this is a HUGE improvement and it will eliminate problems down the road. Believe me folks,...Mini and Darren and I all prowled around this boat, and we all 3 agree,....it's very sharp,...very solid, and it will be a pleasure to sell, to talk about and ultimately drive!! The life-time warranty on the hull and deck is going to be a fantastic selling point, and there's only a couple little nit-picky cosmetic things that can be addressed in the future, but right now,...I'd have to say the engineers/designers and all the folks at Tracker hit a grand slam with this boat!! We had several of our buddies who sell "competitor's" boats come over and they were ALL impressed too,.....one even said,.."Ohh man,...that's going to cost us some sales!" LOL

I wholeheartedly encourage you all to go see one ASAP, and it look at one yourself....you'll be every bit as impressed as I am.

Great Job Tracker!!!!

Mac

Mac,

I was able to lick one a few weeks ago at the Toronto Boat Show....In my opinion it IS the future of boats. i even saw pictures of the way it's put toghether and WOW! nice work....

When is the 20 ft'r comin' out ??

Pierre

Hey Mac,

You need to get GM to give you a pewter Avalanche to match the boat!!!

GM will give me anything I want,.....for a Price!!!! (That figure on the bottom dotted line KILLS me!!) LOL Besides,..my Black Blazer will do just fine!!

Glad to see everyones enjoying their first look at the Avalanche. I was impressed when I saw my first one also. Some minor cosmetic changes and this boat is going to give everyone else a run for their money. P.S. Mines ordered.

i seen the one they had at the harrisburg pa show.i was wondering how the bottom of the hull with all the dimples in them would affect the ride/planing of it?i looked down the bottom of it,and the tundra and seen the same thing.curious on how that would affect the ride of it,or the handling of it?

they were nice,but i dont think i would buy one.i dont like the low transom splash rail on the back.could take on a wave and get a little wet.

Latest posts

Back