Anyone want to fish Champlain for labor day?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
As I will be VERY busy for the next month, this will be a good weekend to have a little rally if anyone wants to fish Champlain. Toxic might be coming up in the middle of Sept, and should I have the new house all set up I will try to have an official "house warming" break-in, mini, fall rally. Anyway, let me know if anyone is coming this way. I will be on the water 3 days. I think Buzz and I will be pre-fishing.

Mark K, you coming up Monday?

Rob,

I should be available to fish on Monday. I'll give you a call this weekend.

Bob G.

Rob I'd love to, only problem is your frickin million miles away. Come on over for the Everstart next year early and we'll go fish those poles down on the Missisippi River.There preatty well known. poles 4 & 5 .. I'll sign up as a co-angler.

Rob,

I will be up again this weekend to finish the roof, don't know how much time I will have for fishing

Rob the only way I'm coming is if you let me fish w/you as my boat won't be ready, but monday would be the day. Mark

OH GOD, ROB, DO I... unfortunately i gotta date with the mighty miss to prefish our championship...

another time and I'm yours - I'd even bring the beer!

For those of you who haven't fished Champlain before (for shame!) I got three words - "Football Size Smallies" - unMaccin' believable!

Bob and Mark, let's make it a date for Monday! I'll fish with Buzz tomorrow and Sunday, but Monday we can meet.

Mark, we can meet at the gas station again and go from there and we can pick Bob up at the Rte 78 launch in VT. Give me a call guys to confirm. This is the last week my phone # will work until I get the new one.

Rob,

don't forget to give me a call with your new number. On the 5th my buddy and I are going to cruise around and check a few things on the lake. Let me know if your off. We'll meet somewhere. I have to work monday or I would be there.

Latest posts

Back