Anyone here go salwater fishing?

• Thread starter Glenn DesOrmeaux
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TritonGlenn

Reaction score
Just thought I'd ask. I got a pack of lures a while back to go saltwater fishing for what the boat captain described as "Trophy Striper" - the trip never happened, so I'm stuck with a box of large saltwater lures. I've put them up for sale on the swap and sell page, and just thought I'd mention it for those of you who don't go there often.

I put a price on there, but trade offers for freshwater tackle are very encouraged. I just have no use for these large saltwater lures, and moving to the south-central part of TX... probably never will.

All the best,

Glenn

Well, the spoons are ... well "spoons" - just like Bass Fishing spoons but MUCH larger, and you troll with them. The Dodgers are attractors that go out in front of other lures. And the B-2 Squids are what you would troll behind the Dodgers from what I've been told. To tell the truth - I'm completely guessing on how it all works, and just going by what I've been told, as I was never fortunate enough to use these or see them in use.

All the best,

Glenn

Alot of the spoons and squids can be used to troll for freshwater species too. Muskie, Lake Trout, Salmon (in the Great Lakes anyway)...

Just something to thinka botu before you decide to sell them off.

Thanks Mini. I appreciate the info... but I'm living in VA right now, with no access to a saltwater boat, and moving to TX at the end of this year... so I still don't think I'll be using them. These things are huge too, particularly the large Pet Spoons.

All the best,

Glenn

Latest posts

Back