Anyone going to Springfield BPS Spring Classic

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Hale

Reaction score
Anyone going to the Springfield BPS Spring Fishing Classic 3/18-3/20??

We will be there Friday and Sat..

Last year,,Tox sent me a list and Mini did a super job of helping me fill my tackle box ..

Well this year-- I got a new tackle box--big one -- I tow it behind the truck LOL ;>) :eek:)

If anyone would like to meet for a beverage - Let me know.

I'll buy the 1st round before the "Friday Night Midnight Madness".

Drive Safe--

HaleDamage...........Rick

Damn, looks like I'm going too soon. My girlfriend are going down Thursday the 17th. She's been wanting to take a roadtrip for awhile and stop by Osceola for some cheese. Looks like this time I have to listen to the boss.

Mike

I received the BPS fly for the "spring Fishing classic"

-- All Star GT40X Rods are on sale for $59.88. -- Can't find a listing for these rods online ?? Does anyone have any info. on these rods.

HaleDamage____________________________________Rick

From what I heard, they are made in China. I have yet to confirm with anyone at All Star, but was told by some other friends in the industry. Look for the sticker @ the end of the handle.

Mini

Mini - Yup! Flip 'em on their end and the made in China sticker is there. The graphics are almost identical to the earlier Houston T-40's, but without the blank through seat. For $60 they feel pretty decent.

Here's a pix of my daughter and me at the Detroit show last weekend....set a new record for rod handles...140 in 3 days!

The banner on the front of the table is loaded with Pro's autographs...it's a GREAT conversation piece and it keeps people's attention while I work on their rod handle.

Mac (& Jamie,..LOL)
Bill&JamieBPS.jpg

Nice picture Mac!!!

You have a good looking family!!! Even you to, fella....lol

MARK

What a beauty!! You sure look like a proud Daddy. The pic shows that you've got good reason to be. Family means everything!

Mac -- It's great you are able to include your Family in your travels..

Better start saving your $$$$$-- I about went broke marring off 2 daughters..

See-ya Friday am.

HaleDamage----------------------Rick Hale

Plus....Mac got that pic of the MVM blown up and framed for each one of us!! Thanks again Mac Daddy!! It has become one of my most treasured posessions. I'm really looking forward to this year. And Yeah, Mac's family is great, all except for the cat!!LOL!! Get a bigger cat box man!!

TOXIC

Back