Anyone else have a great weekend?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy Walls

Reaction score
Well my partner and I had a chance to fish two tournaments this weekend on the same body of water. Well for three days before the tournaments there were torential downpours and for the river we were fishing it turned the water to coffee with cream! Well to cut to the chase we won on Saturday with the lowest weight of the year (tough does not do justice) and then placed second on Sunday with only one more pound of weight than we weighed in on Saturday.

So we ended up $600 ahead for the weekend.

Hope everyone else did great! Happy fathers day also to everyone!

Randy!

Had a chance to spend some time with all three of my adult children and my two grandchildreen today, Father's Day. Got a few cards, one from the dogs! And, got some tackle and gift card to Bass Pro. I'd say I had a greast day!

It was good.

Hot in ATL.

Got out fishing in the AM. Trep joined me later in the am. We both got a few fish. they seam to be getting the summer hot pickyness. The lake water temp in GA is 85 so the fish scatter early. Always fun fishing with a friend.

Took a nap in the early PM and the wife made homade chicken and dumplins, yum, yum. Then watched a Bond movie my daughter got me.

A good day.

Hope everybody elses was good too.

Dan

Nothing special; just like Bluefrog, chick and dumplins on Saturday, got together with the neighbor and dropped some bluegill in the crisco for our fathers yesterday.

Pretty good weekend, made it back after a WEEK in Vegas!

The company was great, wife, 21 year old daughter and her boyfriend.

The food and drink was great. The weather was great.

And yes, even managed to come back with a little of someone else's money!

Latest posts

Back