Anyone around Nashville, TN?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Snow

Reaction score
Well, as some of you know, I moved from Dallas to Nashville. With two kids, we traded in the pickup for a minivan (don't even say it), so even if I found a decent boat, I'd have nothing to pull it with. Long and short, I'm looking for a fishing buddy to show me some of the lakes around here. If the person has a boat, even better, but it really ain't that important.

I've been known to fish for bass, crappie, sandies, stripers, and catfish. I wouldn't mind taking a shot at trout or something else if the opportunity arises.

The best part is -- my wife is allergic to fish, so, anything I catch is usually available for my fishing partner. Email address is in my profile.

Hey Mike,

Glad to see your post.... Hope you find somebody close... I'm here in Chicagoland so it is a bit far for you to drive up just for a day... But, if for any reason you ever find yourself headed this way be sure to get in touch... Always an open seat for NTOWS folks here...

Hey Snowballs, so you're in Nashville huh? Hope all is well and it was an upward move. Like Greg I'm a little far, however you are for sure welcome anytime you're in the neighborhood. I think Teri is in Nashville now...I'm sure she'll be happy to know you're so close. :lol::lol:

Harpo

I wouldn't mind taking you fishing if you weren't so creepy! :D

Welcome to Nashville !

Glad to see ya' back Snowman:cool:

I'm not so sure the hills will be the same:lol:

Hey Snow...

I pulled my TV-18 with a plymouth voyager for several years before I bought the Grand Cheroke...it did just fine....

Only had to have someone sit on the front end one time at a steep and slippery ramp!

LOL

remember..."You don't HAVE to have fiberglass to catch big bass!" tm

az

Hey snowman, been awhile. I used to live in Nashville, but moved back home to Knoxville several years ago. I could meet you one day at the Caney Fork River and show you some pretty good trout areas. I head back that way several times a year. It's been so long since I've been on Preist, Old Hickory or Center Hill that I'm afraid I'd have nothing to show you.

If we do meet up, I'll bring my maps of the above lakes and show you what I had.

Steve

Teri, when you say creepy, do you mean that in a good way? If it helps any, I'll quit emailing pics of me in a speedo :).

Steve, I'd love to try trout, but you have to understand that I know nothing about trout. That doesn't mean I couldn't catch one with a net and a stick of dynomite.

nowballs, I mean Snowball - Welcome home my friend!!

Hey, lets start off with the "a minivan (don't even say it)" you KNOW i'm gonna hit you below the belt my friend!!! I'm on year 11 towning with one (3rd one, but thats my wife's story...) once you get past the BS of knowing that you're towing with a family vehicle thats PAID FOR IN CASH while your friends in thier 40k+ trucks will be upside down in the loan til they trade again... BWWAAA!!!

If it was North Atlanta i'd take you out and show you what REAL fishing is about!!! LOL

Welcom back my friend!

Snowman, If you can wade, use an ultra-light spinning outfit and throw a rooster tail or whole kernal corn, you can fish for trout! Heck, I own three pair of waders, three or four ultra-light rigs and about a zillion rooster tails, so equipment won't be an issue. The only real problem will be my knee, you may have to help me in and out of the water!

I'll e-mail you a little later and maybe we can set something up.

Steve

Latest posts

Back