Any Veteran that voted for Obama should rethink that for next time

• Thread starter Greg Meyer [URL]http://tinyurl.com/d7vtga[/URL]
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did not vote for Barack Hussan Obama and will not in the future. In addition I have heard, thought challenged to remember where, that taxing military retirees pay is on his radar.

He has also already reduced the annual cost of living raise for Jan 2010 down to 2.9%, the lowest since Clinton was in office. He doesn't give two s**ts about the military.

JP

I want him to eliminate the congressional auto pay raise, see what kinda fight that starts.

The next coming doesn't need the military. He is on a first name bases with our enemy. He said if we wanted things to stay the same, just look in the rear view mirror. With him in charge, better keep your eyes straight ahead. We are headed for a head on collision. It is never good when you have someone, who thinks they have all the answers. Can't blame me, I didn't and will never vote for him.

Bubby:angry:

Didn't vote for him either, but I have a strong feeling when his terms up so will be the rest of the Democrats party. I just hope that the Military commanders will say no when he tries to use them against our populace.:angry:

Yeah, like the "Best of the Best" of our men and women in the military would ever consider "turning" on the citizens! Maybe in Hollywood or Sci-Fi ands in his warped mind... But, I know to the core that our Military would never enforce a "dictator". They might "eliminate" one, but one would never get their support.

I'm not one to usually say "I told you so" but to the liberal dems this time......"I TOLD YOU SO!!!"

That's your boy, you voted for him and his "change" so now go sleep in the bed you made. We'll be paying for this decision for decades. :(

Greg,

You need to change the title to

"Anybody that voted for Obama should rethink that for next time "

He is doing exactly what liberals do and thats tax everything...... They seem to think you can solve all the worlds problems with taxes. It makes me sick.

Only 40% of the bailout money went to domestic banks, the rest of it went to foreign financial institutions......doesn't it just make you beam with patriotic pride????:wacko:

Well Rahm and Barack backed down today! Somebody who wants to get re-elected probably mentioned to them that this was a real bad plan. Not gonna bill the Vets for their own care after all.

Nevertheless it really shows a total lack of respect for our military... Hey, be sure and volunteer to put yourself in harm's way to protect your country and if... if you get hurt... pay for it out of your own pocket... What BS... trying to balance the budget (after giving away the store) on the backs of wounded Vets... That is just putrid...

Latest posts

Back