Any football fans?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okuma

Reaction score
Any football fans here? College or Pro? Who's your team?

Personally I just enjoy the sport in general and just like to watch good games and I'm not really loyal to any team. I guess I got that way by being let down by my Atlanta teams so often :D

Dawgs and Falcons fan here. With the training camp and Athens in my back yard I'm always hoping for the "shoulda, woulda, coulda!" :D

NY Jets and UGA. I like to cheer for the Falcons, too.

Now, to gain your sympathy: I married a Patriots fan. Her entire family are Patriots fans. My sister and her entire family...yep...Patriots fans. "Pats did this, Pats did that..." It gets really, really old. :)

Just how bad is this affliction? Both sides of my family have given me Patriots gear for Xmas. "Oh, I forgot, you're a Jets fan aren't you?"

WTF?

NY Jets and UGA. I like to cheer for the Falcons, too.

Now, to gain your sympathy: I married a Patriots fan. Her entire family are Patriots fans. My sister and her entire family...yep...Patriots fans. "Pats did this, Pats did that..." It gets really, really old. :)

Just how bad is this affliction? Both sides of my family have given me Patriots gear for Xmas. "Oh, I forgot, you're a Jets fan aren't you?"

WTF?

My girlfriend has it pretty bad as well, but not quite your level.

She is a huge ga tech fan and hates the dawgs and that hasn't been working out so well for her for the last decade or so.

Since the play in a different conference, I don't mind cheering for GA Tech if they're not playing the 'dogs. But I get the rivalry, and I can see why the animosity exists.

Well the Huskers dropped a stupid game to Minnesota and the Redskins play the Broncos tomorrow, I have a feeling this is not going to be a good football weekend for me. Oh well, wind is whipping it's cold (29 when I got up). I'd go to the hotside if the wind wasn't up. Both of my furnaces let go, dog ate deer poop and ralphed all over the floor, check engine light on in the Lexus, on second thought maybe it's better I stay inside!!o_O

Well the Huskers dropped a stupid game to Minnesota and the Redskins play the Broncos tomorrow, I have a feeling this is not going to be a good football weekend for me. Oh well, wind is whipping it's cold (29 when I got up). I'd go to the hotside if the wind wasn't up. Both of my furnaces let go, dog ate deer poop and ralphed all over the floor, check engine light on in the Lexus, on second thought maybe it's better I stay inside!!o_O

Sheesh. That's more crap than a bad day at work. Hang in there.

But at least Alabama ROLL TIDE kicked some cougar a*s (couldn't help myself) they tore TN UP baby. Yeah, I know I live in TN BUT I'm from Alabama :p

Dawgs, Falcons and the Broncos. It actually changes depending if a team makes me lose a bet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well those of us who live in and around Chicago used to be Bears fans....lol I now like Mrs. MiGillicutty's fourth graders who play PeeWee Football. They are scheduled to beat the Bears on Thursday after school...

NIU Huskies

Latest posts

Back