Any fishing any tournaments this weekend?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy Walls

Reaction score
I will be on the St. Joe River and I am hoping the smallies are thick. Three days of much warmer weather and rain earlier in the week. Should be set up for some action. Good luck to any and all that can hit the water this weekend an keep an eye out for Teri. Impressive!

Randy!

The lake I usually fish is hosting an IL High School State sectional tournament today. So I'm going to fish a different lake tomorrow because of all the pressure from the tournament.

I lost a 4 plus and that would have given us the win! As it was it was a terrible day for most. We caught about 5 limits but no size and got 5th. Since there was not 25 boats they only paid out four places (1 place paid for every five boats!)

We were on them most of the day, just no size. Ended up with 6.08lbs, <25 boats so you can do the math, poor day for most! Plus there were other boats all over, club and guys getting ready for the top 8 this weekend! No one weighed more than 9lbs!

Oh well, at least I got to fish!

Randy!

Latest posts

Back