About that time again

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JR F

Reaction score
Got new car fever...Was looking at the lacross but now thinking about the enclave,Never cosidered a full time suv..Got my old trusty blazer but It's on It's last leg...Mustang Is setting 90% of the time and In Indiana a convertable is crazy..Besides been over 2 years since my last new onethat a RECORD for me,Only Teri has a close second...

Ok Mac I guess I will go back to GM...Don't really care for the caddy so Have to be buick....JR:)

Sorry C111 no truck.keeping the GMC.:D

I drove a new Lacrosse Coupe and it was badass!:cool:

Decided against it to get another truck. On the fence about new or used...I can get a good deal on an 09' GMC right now with 27K on the odot. I'm going to low ball em' and offer cash to see where they go.....

JR

RGR no truck! ha!

but, let's talk about the Lacross? Malibu is an 08. About the time you are resdy to updgrade, I should be too!!

You're slipping in your old age. Get on the stick before someone uses the stick on you JR. :D

PS I should have bought your boat.

fatrap

Carlos Prob be march I listed the ford Wrong time to sell a convertable..It was so expensive I hate to trade it and lose..I prob will get lacross because having a truck really don't need suv...Besides with my A buyer discount It's cheaper...Everyone have happy Holidays,,,Stay Safe,,My kids are driving In from Cali.today Bad weather but They know best (BS) :)

JR

Mike, I tried my best to give It to you for cheap..Some guy drove In from Neb to buy It sold it way to cheap..

Latest posts

Back