A little humor

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamar Gilbert

Reaction score
Prenuptial Agreement

Boudreaux he dun got old and his children dun put him in the old folks home near Beau Bridge, Louisiana where he dun met a lovely lady dat were from Texas. Now Boudreaux being a fine upstanding Catholic, he didn't want to do nutin' dat were aganst his religion, no. So he dun propose marriage. Now both Boudreaux and Mable were in their 80's.

Mable went and told everyone at the Senior Citizens home the good news. Renee, Mable's best friend, told her dat since she was very wealthy and the person she was about to wed was, well to say the least not worth much, and she should insist on a Prenuptial Agreement.

Mable was sitting on the porch swing with Boudreaux and she told him she would marry him providing he would sign a prenuptial agreement.

Boudreaux dun told Mable, 'I'll sign agreement, you bet, 'cause I luv you so much.''

Mable got out her pen ad paper and started ...

She said: I want to keep my house down in Texas with all the oil wells.

He said: Dat fine with me. I'll keep my shak on the bayou.

She said: I want to keep my Cadillac, BMW and Lexus.

He said: Dat fine with me. I'll keep my pick 'em up truck.

She said: I want to keep my yacht that is moored near my summer home in Padre Island, Texas.

He said: Dat fine with me. I'll keep my pirogue on the bayou.

She said: I want to keep all my jewelry.

He said: Dat fine with me.

She said: I want to have sex 6 times a week.

He said: Put me down for Fridays.

I don' getit. I had me an all-mos identicul conversashun wit my wife, and she just did like dem first two little smiley faces in Uncle Billy's reply. Was me an' Boudreaux supposed to say sumptin' else? Shuld we have piked Wensday insted?

All de best,

Glenn DesOrmeaux

ROFLMAO.gif

Back