A big thank you!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sue DeLelys

Reaction score
Hello All!

Sorry it has taken me so long to post the results of the fishing derby. Before I do, I need to say thank you Rich! A package arrived just before the derby participants did and it saved the day as we were a little short on equipment!

My son showed up to take pictures and was not allowed to. Well, a few pictures were taken by a club member but not with a digital camera, so I don

Rob,

Yes, but probably not until the fall. Getting club members and participants together during the summer is difficult due to scheduling of vacations!

Sue

My wife mailed out that check today. Please let me know when it arrives. Apologies again on the delay. My spring has been hectic at the least.

Hi Rob!

Thank you many times over for your generosity. The check arrived today and was promptly deposited by our caretaker. It will be used provide another day of fishing and picnicing to a group of children who are not normally able to get out and enjoy the sport that we take for granted.

Have a great day!

Sue D.

Latest posts

Back